Best Duas for Protection from Jinns / Evil Eye and Majic

I ransacked internet and talked to a number of scholars and Ruqia  experts to overcome the problem I was facing. After two years of constant problems, with help of Allah Subhana Hu Tauala, I was able to overcome my problems with recitation of some verses and duas. I am putting together all the duas I used so that other brothers and sisters can benefit from them as well.

Following booklet contains best duas / supplications for protection from evil eye and jinns. A number of verses from Quran and duas from companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are included in this booklet, This booklet is based on duas compiled by Sheikh ul Hadith Maulana Habeeb Ur Rehman Darkhwasti (DB). He claims, as you can read, insha Allah after 21 days of regular recitation in morning and evening will cure all jinn related problems with guarantee.

http://www.4shared.com/office/GbMGrT5L/Manzil.html?

Comments