Ya Allah Madad

We recite following verse daily in Namaz.
"We only worship Allah and only ask Him for help."

but still do not believe in it sincerly. Some people say it is permissible to ask others for Allah.

"I can ask my brother to give me water, then why can't I ask Prophets for help?"

This argument is very weak and dangerous. I can ask my brother to give me water but I cannot ask him to give me a son.

Learn Tauheed, only ask Allah for help. Allah forgives all sins but He does not forgive to associate anyone with him.

Allah (SBT) Says in Quaran: And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.(2:186).

There are plenty of verses in Quaran which mention Prophets of Allah (SBT) asking him for help but some people still ask Prophets and Aulia Allah (friends of Allah) for help. When we know Allah listens to our duas, is this not disrespect to Allah (SBT) to ask anybody else for help? That is why it is shirk and shirk is the worst sin which Allah (SBT) will never forgive.

People who believes Prophet (PBUH)can help and Aulia Allah also help, can they tell me who helps non-muslims? who gives them sons, daughter and rizq? Non-muslims don't believe in Muslim Aulia, therefore, they shouldn't be able to get help from nowhere. The fact of the matter is that it is only Allah who helps. He gives sons, daughters and rizq to all human beings.

It is mentioned in tafseer ibne Kasir (under tafseer of first surah of Quaran) that Allah's name 'Rehman' signifies his quality by which he gives provisions to all human beings in this world, both Muslims and non-Muslims. On the other hand, Allah's name Raheem describes His mercy for believers only. By virtue of this quality, in the hereafter, Allah (SBT)will give eternal rewareds and bounties to believers only.


Comments